CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Foods...Yummy!

I was so impressed with Zoey this past weekend. She tried three new foods and LOVED all three of them. She tried salmon, broccoli, and zucchini. I really didn't think she would like the veggies, but she not only liked them, she asked for more. And if you're thinking it was a one-time-thing, think again. She ate more zucchini for dinner tonight. It makes my heart so happy that she is expanding her culinary palate.

1 comment:

Boozy Tooth said...

I'm kind of waiting on her musings over the salmon dish. Personally, I love it, but I wouldn't expect a waxing two-year old to appreciate the color, texture, fishiness part of the deal. Perhaps you are raising a new little culinary princess only to rival the likes of Racheal Ray herself! Oh happy day. Hurry, Zoey, hurry!