CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a few reasons why I love my zoey

My sweet Zoey amazes me every day. She is so incredibly funny, so sweet, and so considerate. It is so much fun to see the Lord develop her personality. She continues to learn more and more words each day and her memory is amazing. Here are some recent Zoey Michele highlights...
o
she started saying "daddy" today instead of "dada"
she holds her baby doll like a new mother tenderly holds her newborn
she kisses my prego belly and says "hi" to her little brother or sister
she's figured out how to peddle her trike and rode it a couple of feet
when she takes a drink of her water she offers some to me and daddy
she loves raw spinach and eats her salad like it was going out of style
every Pooh-Bear she sees is her best friend and requires hugs & smoochies
her favorite song to sing is 'Jesus Loves Me'
she always wants to hold my hand when we're driving in the car
she makes "calls" on her phone to Josh, Erika, Grammy, and Papa every day
out of the blue, she will ask to hold hands and pray
when I ask her who she wants to pray for, she always says, "daddy"
she loves to say "hi" to her shadow
she cannot contain her joy when her daddy comes home after work...it's precious
o
I could go on and on. I love her so much.
Thank you, Lord, for my family. I am so richly blessed.

4 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

What a sweet post. Put tears in my eyes and joy in my heart. Zoey prays!

Anonymous said...

How sweet - it made me cry :)

Boozy Tooth said...

TAG, YOU'RE IT!

I tagged you on my blog. Check out my post from 12/07/08 "Let's Play Tag" for further instructions.

Anonymous said...

I can impartially (!!!) attest that Zoey is everything Jenni says and much, much more. She is a precious treasure, our gift from God. We ARE richly blessed in our family. By the way, she also stops, places her hand over her heart, and pledges allegiance to every flag she sees on walks and in the car. I especially love the way she calls me by name--"Didi", which is how she says Grammy. I love it so much that I've decided to keep Didi and dump Grammy for good. It's just so honoring when your grandchild names you herself.