CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Catching Up

When I wait too long to post a blog, it becomes this overwhelming task that looms over my head until I sit down and take the time to do it. So, here is the catch up entry...everything from the road trip & Christmas to Zoey's 2nd birthday, our 6th anniversary and New Year's. Enjoy...
*
The first three pics are from Christmas day. We drove to Pittsburgh, PA to spend Christmas with Dave's dad, Don. Don was a great host and we loved spending time with him.
********************************************

These two pics are from the Carnegie Science Center when we went while we were in Pittsburgh with Don. It was such a fun place with lots for kids to do.
********************************************


These two pictures were taken on December 28th...Zoey's 2nd Birthday and our 6th Wedding Anniversary. How did we celebrate? By driving 13 hours from Pittsburgh, PA to Franklin, TN. Boy, do we know how to party!!!

********************************************

The day after we came home, we decided to take down Zoey's crib and move her to a big girl bed. She made the transition very well and has yet to get out of bed by herself. It's precious how small she looks all curled up in that big bed. Ah, my baby.

********************************************


On New Year's Eve, we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family. We got dressed up and went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner...but not before Zoey had a chance to open some of her presents. Some of her favs? Her wagon and her Pooh-Bear chair. There's also a pic of my 27 week belly in front of our Christmas tree.
As Zoey would say, "Meh-tee Tis-Mus & Happy Nu-Nu!"



*********************************


These three pics were from Zoey's 2nd birthday party. We celebrated with my family on January 2nd. She loved her jello poke cake.

********************************************

The last three pictures are from the last few days of Christmas Vacation. We had such a great time on our road trip and even though it didn't go exactly as we had planned and we didn't get to see everyone we had planned to see, we were so thankful for the time we spent together as a family.





to see the rest of our pics, click here

4 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

Yay! A new post! Now maybe you can get on to your mom?

Jenni, your pics are so adorable. You and Dave and Zoey and all the photo journaling is awesome. Thank you so much. My favorite pics are of your tummy! Will be seeing you and it in just a few weeks. Can't wait.

Love to all.

AA

Anonymous said...

LOVE the baby belly. I am 2 days from my due date now...getting so excited! I loved seeing your holiday pics. :)

Ben and Kristen said...

OK, just a couple of thoughts...
I was wearing that Kanakuk hoodie that Dave is wearing at the museum last night!
And...you were in Franklin! Only 3 hours from me :)

Eddo said...

Wow. Lot's of great pics and a nice update. Glad to see you guys are doing well. The birthday party looked fun and I only recently tried Jello Poke Cake. I had it while I was in Kentucky with Amber and Joe.

Zoey is cute and she texted me the other day saying she misses me. Oh, wait, no she didn't, but pretty soon she will as soon as I give her my old blackberry with a direct txting plan so she can reach me whenever her parents are being super lame. Like not letting her play with matches or staying up late and watching MTV. OMG!