CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Zoey and I had our first baking experience yesterday. We made Valentine's Day cupcakes. We made the cakes before naptime and decorated them after she woke up. As always, she surprised me and did extremely well. She followed directions, kept her work space fairly clean and she even had a blast cleaning up afterwards. She REALLY enjoyed eating her cupcake after dinner, too. But I think the best part of the day was when Dave came home. Zoey could barely contain herself when I asked her if she wanted to show daddy what she made today. She loves her daddy and squealed with delight when she got to show him what she made for him.


Happy Valentine's Day from the Cribbs Family!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable is your little helper chef. We know how good she is personally! I miss the little doll. I can just invision her doing it all!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Boozy Tooth said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'll never forget the sight of sweet little Zoey up on the ladder in Mona's kitchen. The cupcakes are gorgeous and probably taste like love! Kiss ZoZo for me and Happy Valentine's Day wishes to you all!

AA

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but there is no cuter granddaughter anywhere. Those legs! She does love to cook, and she's the best little helper. The cupcakes were delicious, too!

Eddo said...

Cute! Love the apron. And I agree with Dimi. Also, while I'm jobless and have all this free time on my hands I need to come over for a visit!