CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

a pink one, please

On Saturday morning, after we had been at kamp for a week, we told Zoey that we were taking her to get a very special surprise.
A big girl bike!!!
She gave us the biggest blank stare.
Then we told her it was like her friend, PJ's, bike.
She looked at us and said, "But I wanna pink one, please."
You got it, girl.
Here are a couple of shots of her riding her new bike in Wal-Mart. She hopped right on and took off down the aisle.




3 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

OMG! How precious is she? I LOVE the photo of her ON the bike IN the shopping cart. How much for the cute little girl? A steal at any price.

Love you guys. Hope Kamp is going super great.

Aunty Li said...

OMG, Alix, that was MY favorite too. I'm upstairs on the computer by myself and laughed out loud! She is a riot on that bike. I've been thinking about you guys these past few days. How is everything going? Is Ruby adjusting? Are you?

Love you all!!!!!

Mom said...

Zoey on the bike in the shopping cart is pure genius! Reminds me of Kyle at 2, hanging on the outside of the shopping cart, playing garbage man. Such creative children we have in our family. I love that she wanted pink! That's my girl!!! Love you guys so much, and miss you tons!