CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome to Winter!

This morning when I got up I noticed that it seemed brighter than usual outside. I peeked through the blinds and saw a beautiful blanket of SNOW. What? I had no idea it was supposed to snow. It was 70 degrees just the other day.

I went into Zoey's room to wake her up and told her I had a surprise. We all (Ruby, too) got bundled up and I had Zoey close her eyes while I opened the garage door. She was so excited!
At first she wouldn't walk in the snow. But after I told her she could walk, lay down, roll, etc., she loosened up and had a blast!
On her own, she laid down and made a snow angel. I don't even know how she knew how to do that, but she did.
By this time, she was pretty wet and chilly so we stomped the snow off our boots and headed inside for breakfast. I never got any shots of Ruby since I was holding her but she was rather unimpressed with her first peek at snow.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

Zoey IS a true snow angel! Ruby, too!! Wasn't the surprise snow fun? Millie seemed to like it, too.

Boozy Tooth said...

Oh, what a delight!

I love the mysterious how-did-she-know-how-to-do-it snow angel. That's cool.

And I LOVE what you've done with the place. Your new Christmas background is so frosty and snowy. Perfect.

Love to everyone!

♥ AA

Johnson Family said...

Love it! I can't wait to watch Annabelle play in her first snow of the season. Last year, she was barely walking and it wasn't much fun for her. Zoey looks like she had a lot of fun. Cute cute.

Unknown said...

awesome pictures!!!
sh e looks like she had a blast!

Ellen said...

I love it!!! So fun! And SO glad we got to catch up a bit last night. Miss you Jenni and these sweet girls. Counting down the days until I get to see yall again! I LOVE THE CRIBBS FAMILY!!!