CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Zoey's "flag" Party

We celebrated Zoey's 4th birthday a little early this year to avoid the cold weather, the holidays and the arrival of baby Cribby. We asked her what kind of party she would like to have and she decided that she wanted a "Flag" party. We had a great time planning her patriotic party. Here are some pics from the party and a cute video of her singing screaming 'Happy Birthday' to herself.





November 13, 2010
Zoey (almost 4), Ruby (19 1/2mos), baby Cribby (29 1/2wks)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby #3!

Amy

Grammy said...

I loved Zoey's rendition of "Happy Birthday to Me!!" I don't think in all my 60 years I've ever heard a more joyous delivery. She was SOOOOOO excited. I love you, Zoey!!