CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm 2 months old!


Hello! My name is Zoey and I am 2 months old today. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to find out how much I weigh and how long I am. I am NOT looking forward to getting my first set of shots. My mom is not excited either. I am so happy to be a part of the Cribbs family. My mom and dad think I am the coolest thing ever and they think everything I do is so adorable. I can almost hold up my head on my own but why would I want to do that since everyone does it for me? Every time I start to smile at my family they run and get this small, silver box that flashes in my face. Weird. My favorite things to do are eat, sleep and cuddle. I do not like having my diaper changed or my nose cleaned and I'm starting to tolerate my baths more and more. Well, I'll let you know how it goes at the doctor's tomorrow. Until then...
new pics posted on flickr

No comments: