CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl

Zoey Michele @ 2 months
11lbs, 3oz, 23in
does NOT like shots
Let me tell you about the worst day ever. It was Thursday, March 1st, 2007 and I took Zoey in for her two month check-up. Dr Day said she looks great. She's in the 55% for weight, the 75% for length and very healthy. Then two nurses came in and gave her 5 shots in her little legs at the same time. They were very sweet and went very quickly but Zoey cried like I've never heard her cry before. It broke my heart into a billion pieces. Since her shots, Zoey hasn't been herself. We went back to see Dr Day yesterday because Zoey had a bit of blood in her spit-up and stool. He's going to run some tests and in the meantime he put her on reflux medicine and took all dairy out of my diet. I'll keep everyone posted...
new pics posted on flickr

1 comment:

Eddo said...

hmmm... diet? what is that?