CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

A bunch of 'FIRSTS' in our household

Last night Dave and I went on our FIRST date since Zoey was born. We went to Mastergrill...yummy...and my mom and dad watched Zoey. We had a blast and so did Grammy and Papa. Apparently they love spending time with their grand-daughter :>)
Last night, Zoey slept through the night for the FIRST time. I fed her at 10pm when Dave and I returned from our date and she didn't wake up until 6:50am. I, of course, woke up at 4am which is when she usually wakes me up to eat. I went into her room and she was sound asleep. I figured she would wake up in a few minutes so I went back to bed to wait. Well, the next time I heard her
it was morning. We're so excited.

Last weekend, we took Zoey on her FIRST weekend away. Our friend Jimmy was in the states visiting from China where he is a missionary. He got a group of his friends together for a relaxing and very fun weekend at Selah Inn.

1 comment:

Eddo said...

Great picture of you and Cribby. I love you guys.