CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

other goings on

Dave asked me the other day if this blog was just for updates on Zoey or for updates on other things. I looked at him with a puzzled expression... what else do we have going on that doesn't relate to Zoey? As of right now, my world pretty much revolves around taking care of her, however, there are a couple of other things to mention.

First of all, Dave took the GRE last week and did well. He will be applying to the University of North Texas to pursue a Masters in Engineering. Hopefully, if everything works out, he will begin taking classes this fall.

Secondly, Dave is preparing for another adventure race...Booger County 2007! He and two friends from kamp, Micah and Marissa, will compete in the third annual race. They are still debating if they will attempt the 35mile or 60mile course. In years past I went along as the support team, unfortunately, this year I must pass the responsibility onto another worthy person. Any volunteers? Dave has been running and riding to prepare for this race and last week he squeezed in a 20 mile bike ride before folks came over for Bible study.

Wow! Dave has alot going on right now. Hey, I have goals, too, ya know. I try to take a shower every day AND I shoot for going the entire day without being soaked in drool or spit-up. Everybody needs goals, right? Actually, I love, love, love being at home with Zoey. She is the most wonderful thing that has happened to our family. We literally don't have enough hours in day for the number of kisses we want to give her.

Oh, we should also mention that Dave changed our settings on our blog and now anyone can leave us a message. We also receive an email alert each time a message is left. It makes it even easier for us to keep in touch with our friends and family. Hope to talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Jen, you're a very good writer. Everything you say is interesting and cute. And of course I can never get enough pictures of Zoey. Let's be candid -- she is the original reason for the blog. But people want to know what's going on in her parents' lives too, so I'm glad you included news of you and Dave. Now, back to Zoey........ :)

Eddo said...

I love more information about Dave and you as well. I come visit and you and Dave just ask such great questions and I love to talk and so I feel like I just talk my head off when I am with ya'll, but I love it.