CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

4 months old

Zoey Michele @ 4 months
13lbs, 12.8oz (55%)
25.75 inches long (90%)
*
We saw Dr Day on Thursday and Zoey received her 2nd set of shots...only 4 shots this time. She responded much better than last time. Praise the LORD! She no longer has to take her reflux medicine and I have been able to reintroduce dairy back into my diet. Last night I made some chocolate chip cookies and I had a half of a glass of ice cold milk. Yummy. I haven't had milk in almost two months. Zoey has met all of her milestones except she hasn't rolled over, yet, but Dr Day wasn't concerned at all.
****************************
Unfortunately Dave's adventure race was cancelled due to a lack of participation. Bummer. He was looking forward to using his new bike light and headlamp. Hopefully he and his teammates will be able to find another race in the fall.
***************************
I can't believe it's already that time of year when we start packing up and head to kamp. So many people were surprised that we were still going to kamp this year...now that we have a baby. I guess it never crossed our minds to NOT go to kamp. It seems like the most natural transition. Don't get me wrong. Of course I'm nervous about packing up and moving for the summer, especially with a baby. But kamp is such a wonderful place and we will be surrounded by some of our best friends. I know my parents and my sister are not exactly thrilled that we're taking Zoey 8 hours away for 3 months, but at least we can post tons of pictures. God bless the internet.
****************************
One more thing before I go. Our little Zoey is now officially sleeping through the night. We put her to bed around 8pm, I wake her up at 10pm for her final feeding and she sleeps until I wake her up at 7am. We know that she is physically capable of going at least 9 hours between feedings and waking up three times during the night to nurse was not good for me or her. So, last Monday night, we decided to break the habit. It only took 2 nights before she was sleeping straight through until morning without little fussing spells. I knew she could do it, but I was very surprised I could do it.
***************************
new pics posted on Flickr

No comments: