CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

snow???...in Texas???...in March???...of course!

Yes, you read the date correctly. Today is March 6th, 2008 and 9 inches of the most beautiful snow fell today. The crazy thing was how the temperatures have yo-yoed the last few days. In fact, yesterday Dave took Zoey for a walk while wearing shorts. And today...SNOW. The schools are closed tomorrow so Dave will get to stay home with us and, hopefully, we'll have a chance to take Zoey out and let her experience her first snow.

Hope you all stay warm and dry.


This is the view from our porch looking out to the front yard. Look...half of the mailbox is covered.



Our poor bushes.


Our back yard and the neighbor's tree...gorgeous.

1 comment:

Spirit of Adoption said...

Oh yes! I heard about this!!! My mom and sister have been keeping me posted with the high 60's one day, snow the next! CRAZY!!!! SO GLAD it's you and not me!!! I think I got my fair share of snow in MN for 3yrs! : )

SO SORRY to read about little Zoey's ear infections! NOT fun....and ER is NEVER fun! We've had our fair share of those visits : ( SO thankful the fever quickly passed and they were able to tell you what was going on!!!!