CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello, Sunshine!

The weather today was absolutely gorgeous. So, we played outside. The time has come to break out the shorts and crocs. And, boy, does she look cute in both. After months of long sleeves, pants and socks, it's so fun to see the baby rolls on her arms and legs.

We only played outside for a few minutes before Dave came home. Lately, Zoey is absolutely enamored with her daddy. During the day when he's at work, she wanders around the house asking, "Da?" And once he's home, watch out. Nothing, and I mean nothing, can keep her apart from her favorite guy. Since day light savings time began, Dave has been coming home from work and going for a jog with Zo in tow. He gets to run, Zoey gets to be with "Da" and I get some time to fix dinner and clean up. It's perfect. The only trouble is when they come home from the jog, Dave hops in the shower and I have the most difficult time trying to convince Zoey that daddy is still here and he'll be out to play with her in just 10 minutes. She just looks at me with sad eyes and asks, "Da?"

I LOVE that she loves her daddy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I love it! :) I also got to put Michael in short sleeves and was relishing the arm rolls. This is why I love TX, warm weather!

Spirit of Adoption said...

She is ADORABLE!!! She looks so much like YOU! So sweet how much she loves her daddy!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture. What a sweetie! We love you guys- say Hi to Dave-Marikay

Eddo said...

Hey, I just checked out your blogroll and was delighted and surprised to find Brad Herndon on there. We actually took a 2-4 together while I was at Kamp. Cool Dude.