CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Step Stool Fun




We bought a two-step step stool the other day and it has easily become Zoey's favorite thing to play with. Anytime...and I mean anytime...I am in the kitchen she goes to the pantry and asks to pull out her "ses-tool." She is completely content to stand near me while I cook, wash dishes or clean up. She plays with whatever I put in front of her on the counter and spends time going up and down the steps. She has fallen off once, so far, and got a pretty good bump on her head. But it was nothing that a little boo-boo bear (a cold press shaped like a bear) couldn't fix. She loves being a part of whatever I'm doing and she loves to be higher up so she can see what's going on.

1 comment:

Eddo said...

Fun! I used to love being in the kitchenn with my mom. She'd set me on the counter and I'd watch her cook. Or she'd let me tear the lettuce off the head for a salad. I thought I was being so helpful.