CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

rice cereal is yumm-o!

The other day we gave Ruby her first rice cereal. She is 6 months & 1 week old and definitely showing signs of readiness. Here is a little video of her first taste and 8 pictures that I took of the big event. Then we passed the camera over to Zoey and she took the other 11 pictures. I promise...Zoey, our 2 1/2 year old, took those shots.

Zoey took the rest of these pictures. Well done, kiddo.

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Zoey is a GREAT photographer! I rarely have to delete any pictures she takes with my camera. She's fast, too. Definitely takes after her photographer momma! Ruby shows signs of being a true Warski/Nehlad gal -- loves those groceries!!

I love my grandchildren so, but you already knew that. :)

Megan said...

Jenny,
This is so amazing to me! It is amazing how she just knows what to do. Even though she has never eaten out of spoon she just sees it coming and opens up. Not haveing any kids of my own or friends with kids, means that is the first time I have ever seen someone eat real food for the first time. It just makes me amazed at how awesome our God is that he wires us to just know what to do when the time comes!

Thanks for sharing,
Megan

Boozy Tooth said...

Love Zoey's artsy shots! Obviously, she's a natural.

Ruby is diggin the cereal, which is just so preshy. I wonder how she'll like anchovies. Are they next?

Oh. And PLEASE... NEVER use the expression "Yum-O" again or I shall have to disown you immediately. The slightest hint of Rachael Ray sends me into convulsions.

Dave and Jenni said...

Thanks, everyone. Aunty Alix, lol. I forgot how much you love RR. Actually, Zoey adds an "o" to alot of her words. Ruby-o, mommy-o, etc. I think it's her way of being funny on purpose. I will, however, refrain from using the "y" word again. :)