CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

our little ballerina

This morning Zoey and I were looking through her dress-up box trying to decide what she's going to be for Halloween. She had lots of fun trying on all sorts of costumes and looking at herself in the mirror...or "window" as she calls it. It wasn't until she put on her leotard that she asked me if I would "picture" her. So, we had a little photo shoot and I took this video clip.

By the way, we were reading the Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat the other day and I asked Zoey what she wanted to be for Halloween and she said, "I want to be a princess or a big birthday cake." Two very good choices, sweetheart.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

She obviously gets her grace from her Grammy. How precious! The leap I taught her is called a "grand jette", en francais, of course. Love those endless legs! Ask Auntie Lisa about Erin's back bend at preschool graduation!

Dwelling said...

Jenni....she is precious and has some adorable moves! You have long been on my list to call and I can't wait to catch up!

Aunty Li said...

I wish I could do any of those moves today. What a doll. Erin was @ her pre-school graduation the first year...a few months older than Zoey. When she was to take the diploma from the Headmaster she thought when they asked for a curtsey that they wanted a trick from her. So she got down on the floor and did a backbend just like Zoey did. On the video Bob and I were saying, "Where'd she go? What's she doing?" Then we got the trick on video. We and others cracked up. They are pretty unpredictable.

Gloria said...

i want to see zoey as a birthday cake!!

Alix and Jodie said...

We just love her. She is sooo cute. And we just got out of our tutus a little while ago. ~ Jodie

I was so inspired by Zoey, I went and did a split on Jodie's floor. She's cleaning up the blood now.
What a dollbaby that little child is. Love you Zoey! ~ Auntie Alix