CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

8 months old

My teeny, tiny Maggie. At 15lbs, 9.6oz (15%), she is the smallest of our sweethearts. She is a pro at sitting. She loves rice cereal, oatmeal, carrots, squash and sweet potatoes. She is a cuddle-bug and she thinks her two big sisters are AWESOME! She just started saying da-da-da-da and she scrunches up her nose when she smiles really big. Her eyes are still blue, blue, blue and she is the most ticklish baby I've ever met. I can't stop kissing her and my heart melts every time she smiles at me. We love you, Maggers!

4 comments:

lisa said...

She is such a cuddly beauty! I wish I were there with her before she gets too big. She is definitely not as "Jenni" as the other two. She is a daddy clone. Squeeze her for me!

Jodie said...

How can she be 8 months old already !!! She is such a little doll. I agree with Lisa, she looks like her dad.

Anonymous said...

Wow, 8 months already!

Amy

Grammy said...

MAGGIE!!! You are the sweetest, cuddliest little girl! Funny how the biggest babies turn out to be the smallest "tiny persons", and vice versa. It's going to be fun watching you grow and change. You're always in my heart, little Mags. We love you!!!