CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cribbs Thanksgiving 2012

Several years ago we started participating in the Dallas Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. It is, by far, my favorite family tradition. Over the years our family has grown and we end up pushing more and more strollers. This year was particularly special because Zoey walked the entire 5K. She did great and had a blast.
 
the fam

 
Maggie Faye & Etta Mae...cousins, 10 days apart

 the Wiese Family
 
 morning muffins while we wait for the race to begin
 
Erika & Leo               sleepy Sam

 me and my Maggers
 
Josh & Etta                 Zoey & Witty 
 
 
It's such a fun time celebrating Thanksgiving with my family and 40,000 strangers.
 
I love my mom sooooo much! She is the BEST Grammy ever and my kids absolutely adore her.
 
 My favorite part of the Trot is when we get to
cruise down this street with all the skyscrapers.
 
 Go Cribbs Family!!!
 
post-race poses 

 Maggie needed to stretch her legs, too.
 
 
 Everyone crashed at my folks house after the race
except for me and Zoey. We stayed up to watch the parade.
 
Sam's 1st Thanksgiving!
 

 Cribbs family tradition!!!
New matching/coordinating jammies on Thanksgiving!
 
 Zoey rarely cashes out in the car. By the end
of the night she was tuckered out.
 
our official Turkey Trot t-shirt pic


No comments: