CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Graduation, Zoey Michele

Today is Zoey's last day of Kindergarten. She technically isn't finished with school until June 7th but since we're leaving for kamp, her last day is today. I am so proud of my little graduate. She has grown up so much this past year. I can't believe how well she is reading and spelling. She loves to make cards for her friends and teachers and I love how she spells everything phonetically. It's been a great year. She gained so much confidence and she made some wonderful friends. Congratulations!
I love you, Zoey.
 

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Oh my Zoey!! Don't grow up so fast! Papa & I love you so much and are so proud of you. You're going to be an amazing first grader!!