CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Cruise of 2008

Last week Dave, Josh, Erika and I went on a 7 day, Royal Caribbean cruise. We really never thought the timing would work out for all of us to be able to do something like this. Between everyone's jobs, babies, and pregnancies it was truly a miracle that our schedules opened up. Zoey stayed with my parents and we literally had to pry her out of their hands at the end of the week. She had a fantastic time and misses her grammy and papa very much. We had the best time and I thought I would share some of our adventures with you.

Here we are on Day 3 of the cruise. It was our first stop and we did a tubing excursion in Jamaica.


Here we are relaxing on the catamaran that took us to two different snorkeling sites while we were in Grand Cayman.


Dave and me in Grand Cayman.

Josh & Erika in Cozumel.

Josh & Erika sun bathing in Cozumel on our beach break excursion.
Erika and me sipping virgin strawberry daiquiris.

Dave & me enjoying the last sunset of our cruise.

Josh & Erika all dressed up for one of the formal dinners.

The cruise was such a wonderful time to relax and catch up on sleep & hang out time. Those are some things that have been lacking in our lives since becoming parents. And since Josh and Erika are expecting a baby boy at the end of August, I know they appreciated this down time before the craziness of being new parents begins. We are so thankful to the Lord for a safe vacation and for allowing us this rare opportunity to spend quality time with Josh and Erika. We are also so grateful for my parents for taking care of our little Zoey. What peace of mind we had knowing that she was being cared for by two people who love her so much.

To see all of the cruise pictures, visit our flickr account.

1 comment:

Eddo said...

Sounds like fun. It was cool watching you guys go from white to Tan. Also, when I went on a Royal Carribean we snorkeled too, but it was off of the Island of St. Thomas. It was really a lot of fun. I loved that Josh brought a chatter. However, I'm going to need to talk to dave about that hat. That was a fashion don't.