CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Seriously...I'm 16 months old.

I am 16 months old today. No, I'm not joking. It's true. I love wearing my sunglasses and I love scooping wood chips into my bucket at the park. I love being outside, too. I can climb up the slide all by myself. But don't worry, my Daddy stands right by my side the entire time. I can sign 15 words and I can say 7 words. I know where my eyes, my ears, my hair, my tongue, my teeth, my toes, my feet, my belly-button and my nose are. I have 11 teeth. I love strawberries, milk, cheese, yogurt, green beans, peas, turkey, chicken, bananas, pears, peaches, oatmeal, gold fish crackers, cheerios, bread, spaghetti, rice, blueberry pancakes and black beans. My favorite things to do are read books, open things, hide toys, look out the window, climb on the couch, chit-chat, take baths, give hugs & smooches and play outside. I can bark like a dog and roar like a lion and I'm ticklish everywhere. Some of my favorite people are DADDY, Mama, Papa, Grammy, Aunt Rika, Unka Rone, Mr Greg(Sunday School Teacher), Adan, Eli & Ty. I also love to wave at everybody that I can see. I still do not like to have my hands and face wiped but I don't mind having my nose wiped...go figure. I do not like sitting in my car-seat for very long and I don't like playing in my pack-n-play by myself. I love to be with people and I love to have an audience when I perform. I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday for my check-up. My Mama can't wait to see how much I weigh and how tall I am. I'll let you know all the details on Wednesday. Talk to you then.
Love, Zoey

2 comments:

Matt, Emily, Tobin, & Heidi said...

Could she possibly be any cuter?? No...I don't think so. Those glasses are priceless!

Tris said...

How totally cute! She is completely adorable!