CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

favorite things to do at kamp

Our wonderful kamp babysitter, Katie, takes little video clips of Zoey's adventures around kamp. Here is one of her favorite pastimes...drinking/playing in the water fountains.



Another one of Zoey's favorite places to hang out is the trampolines. She loves to be held and bounced and she loves rolling the basketball back and forth. Miss Katie is absolutely fabulous with Zoey and they both love each other so much.



Here's one of Zoey and Dave hanging out on the tramp. I love her in these shorts...oh, those cute legs. And I love those pigtails.


Miss Katie and I took lots of pictures of Zoey and her friends at kamp. Check out our flickr site to see them all.

3 comments:

Mona Warski Leo said...

Oh, Jen, she is SO ADORABLE!! I just want to hug and kiss her so much. August is still a long way off. Tell her not to grow up any more until you come home. Love you! Mom

Eddo said...

so cute on the trampoline.

Eddo said...

Oh, and keep on posting vids and pics, I just caught up on your whole like in 30 minutes. I'm all Cribbied out now. :)