CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

They're having a baby, TODAY!!!

My sister, Erika, and her hubby, Josh, are pregnant with their first baby...a boy. He was due to arrive this past Sunday (8/24) but apparently he wasn't quite ready to deal with this Texas heat. So, at Erika's appointment this past Monday, she was scheduled to come into the hospital this morning at 7:15am for some help to jump start the labor process. She is not being fully induced, yet, she's only being given a little medicine to see if her body will take over on it's own. Erika really, really wants to have a natural labor and delivery and when induction enters the picture, it is very difficult to go natural. I'll keep you posted when I can. Please pray for Erika and Josh today. They could not be more excited to meet their son.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jenni! Thanks for updating us!

Joanne said...

I prayed this morning for them as soon as I woke up. Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

Boozy Tooth said...

Yay! I am seriously on pins and needles waiting for word on the arrival of Chikezie Wiese! I'll send up prayers for a safe and smooth delivery. Keep us posted!