CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introducing...

Leo Joshua Wiese
7lbs, 9oz, 19 3/4in
born at 9:09pm
m
Erika, my hero, pushed for three hours to get this little guy out. She is exhausted and completely in love with her son. He is absolutely beautiful and I will get some pictures out later today. Already we can tell that Leo has a very laid back personality...just like his daddy. During his bath and check-up he just chilled and only let out a couple of little peeps. I can't even begin to tell you what it was like for me to see my little sister holding her own child. While we were waiting in the lobby, it was impossible for me to picture her with her own baby. But, as soon as we walked into her room and saw her holding him, it was like watching the most natural thing ever. She looks like she was born to be Leo's mom. The look of love on her face was something I will never forget.
b
The Wiese family is going to rest this morning and we'll have a chance to see them a little later this afternoon. As of last night, breastfeeding was going very well but please continue to pray for Leo to nurse well.
n
I have never been more proud of my sister than I am right now. She is truly a warrior.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Way to go Erika! What a star... Are they taking non-family visitors? I know Erika must be exhausted, so I don't want to call and disturb her. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

R said...

motherhood is so very amazing, isn't it? i'll be praying for erika, leo and josh!

rhonda

Dwelling said...

Congratulations to everyone! Erika is such a trooper...induction is TOUGH! We are so excited for all of you! Please send our love to your precious sister, family, and baby!

Love,
the Greenes

Eddo said...

Finally! Yeah!

Boozy Tooth said...

My heart just couldn't be any fuller. So many pretty babies, and another on the way. Thank you so much for keeping us updated on sweet little Leo.

AA