CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pictures from Baby Leo's Birthday

Erika(in labor), Jenni and Zoey...somebody likes to be in the spotlight

I'm so proud of my seester(still in labor)!!!


Erika(no longer in labor), Josh and baby Leo

Precious little man...only a couple of hours old.

Little Leo being held my his Uncle Dave. This was taken 2 days after his birth just before the Wiese family got to go home.

Just a little side note for those who don't know. Leo was Erika's and my maiden name. Since my parents only had girls, the name died with us. Erika and Josh decided to carry on the name. What an honor to the Leo family.


3 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

What a spectacular pictoral of new baby Leo. Hooray!

Janet said...

Thanks so much for posting those pictures!! Ron and I have been waiting to see some pictures of Baby Wiese, now known as Leo. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this chronicle - thanks for posting it!

Leo is presshhhhuusssssss.