CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Baby Time!

Our hope is to keep you updated on the labor and delivery of our little one. So, here we go...
5:10am water broke, woke dave, called my mom to come stay with zoey
6:00am mom arrived, getting packed and showered
6:45am first official contraction
7:05am hanging out at home waiting for the contractions to kick in
8:15am my mom took zoey, I cried
9:20am still at home, waiting for the hospital to call us back
9:33am heading to the hospital
10:50am all checked in, 5-6 cm dilated
11:30am baby's heartbeat sounds great, I'm allowed to get out of bed
1:06pm baby girl cribbs is welcomed into the world
I'm so sorry we weren't able to blog more during the labor. Everything happened so fast. I feel so blessed to have had another natural, drug-free delivery. I feel amazing. Dave is with our girl in the nursery right now and I think she's getting her bath. We don't have a name, yet, but as soon as we spend some time with her I'm sure we'll find a name that fits her. God is so good!

8 comments:

Stephanie Garcia said...

Your last comment was two hours ago...you could be a family of 4 now!!! Crazy, exciting!!!

Spirit of Adoption said...

Can't wait to hear!!! It's 2:15 there - praying you have that baby by now!!!!

Matt, Emily, Tobin, & Heidi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are thrilled to hear that you are well, the baby is healthy, and that your labor went great. What a gift to have another sweet little girl in the Cribbs family!! We can't wait to meet her!!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations Cribbies! So proud of you Jenni and grateful for a safe and speedy delivery! Hugs all around!

Ben and Kristen said...

congratulations! i know she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jenni, Dave and Zoey! She's beautiful!!!!!!! I love her already! God bless you all...

Dwelling said...

Congrats to you all...yeah for sisters!

Boozy Tooth said...

Just perfect! Jenni, you and Dave make the prettiest babies. I can't wait to hear her name. Ruby perhaps?

Congratultaions to all the Cribbies, Leos and Wieses! I think another trip to Dallas is in order... don't you?