CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Festival & Trick-or-Treating

The Saturday before Halloween, my mom and I took the girls to our church's fall festival. Unfortunately Dave had a robotics competition so he missed out on all the fun we had. Bummer! But, even though we missed Dave terribly, we did manage to have a great day!!!

There was a petting zoo...


 ...balloon animals, face painting and bright sunshine.

 There was also pop corn, bounce houses and lots of games.

 How cute are they waiting their turn for a game???
Jessie and Cinderella.

 There was a little tractor-pulled train that they loved.

Maggie loved it, too!

Ruby turned out to be a master golfer. I'm so proud.

Thank you, Grammy, for coming with us!

I love my sweeties!

 Out of energy.

Way too much energy!

Now, onto Halloween!
Getting ready to hit the neighborhood for a little trick-or-treating with Mary & Cinderella...

...and Army man, Dave...
 

...and cute baby, Maggie.
 

Here's what Ruby had to say about the whole going door to door and begging for candy. She's wise beyond her years.

 Now it's time to pass out some candy...
 

 ...and eat some candy!


Happy Halloween from the Cribbs Family!



2 comments:

lisa said...

I don't even know where to start. The adorableness is rampant! From Zoey's limitless energy and faces to Ruby's sweet honesty and natural humor (and eternal tiara) to Maggie's precious new experiences. I smiled and laughed all the way through. Thanks, Jen. I love you for sharing with us!

Grammy said...

I love that Zoey managed her big belly with Mary-like grace, and Ruby never once complained about wearing that bulky tiara. And Maggie was just so sweet and observant through it all. Such awesome kids!!