CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

lil' bruiser

A few weeks ago the girls were playing outside with Dave and while they were climbing on the trailer in our garage, Ruby slipped and bonked her cheek. Poor baby. She's very adventurous and tries so hard to keep up with Zoey. Usually she does a really good job but sometimes she just can't. This was one of those times. I hate that she got hurt but I LOVED cuddling with her for an hour while we kept a cold pack on her face. It was pretty puffy for the first couple of hours but the swelling went down after a bit and the bruising set in after a couple of days. She's a tough cookie. I love my lil' bruiser.

saturday...the day it happened

Here is a video of Zoey comforting her little sister.

saturday afternoon

  tuesday

 sunday

She recovered very quickly and no longer has any bruising. Thanks for asking about her and for caring about our sweet Ruby-Dooby.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Ruby but glad she's healing nicely!

Amy

Grammy said...

I just love my Tiny Person so!! She's so sweet, and she's not afraid of anything. She's Diesel Junior! I'm so thankful she wasn't seriously injured. God really does take care of His babies!