CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

What do I have to show for my day?

I prevented a break down of gargantuan proportions. When you're 4 1/2 it's pretty difficult to get your baby doll to stay in your dress so you can pretend to be Mary, mother of Jesus. I worked my magic and all was well. The house might still be a mess, the dishes are not done, and I have five projects that are half done but my Zoey is a proud Mary. Now, that's a great day. And by the way...Ruby is Joseph.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too too cute!

Amy

lisa said...

This is especially close to my heart because from 1st grade to about 5th Erin, Sarah and Kyle (an occasional extra) made Christmas videos. It was never convenient but today they are treasures. Sarah was donkey, inn-keeper, wisemen, angels. A suggestion: put all Christmas plays on the same dvd or tape. Keep it separate. Later if you want a year by year recap it's right there. I'm having to hunt for them. Love the faces (and belly).

R said...

Your post was God-sent for me, friend. I was just sitting here feeling so down at the mess things are around here, but I'm just having so much fun with my babies and I don't need to feel guilty. :)

Aunty Alix said...

Wow! She looks ready to pop! Those Virgin Marys... you can barely keep up with them!

Love this photo, Jenni. Of course it made me laugh because it is just so very sweet. What adorable girls you have.

PS: Get Zo to a hospital, STAT!

Grammy said...

BEST NATIVITY EVER!!!